Introducing the A90 Toyota Supra Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Full Downpipe
The 4.5″ full mandrel bent downpipe is the best performing and most durable on the market. Power comes in earlier and turbo spool-up is significantly improved. The long gradual transitions within the mandrel bent pipe section allows exhaust gasses to maintain velocity without a buildup of back pressure inside of the system. We were able to design a superior product because of our superior engineering.
- Fits all A90 Supra, Full bolt-on solution
- CAD Engineered and mandrel bent for maximum exhaust flow with unrivaled fit and finish
- 304 Stainless Steel 4.5” turbine outlet, 3.5” flex section, and 3.15” exhaust outlet for OE or Aftermarket Exhaust Solutions
- Turbine flange offers a smooth transition from the turbine outlet
- O2 Sensors in OEM Locations. No jumpers required
- Includes adjustable mounting bracket
- IND Exclusive: includes replacement OEM gasket ring
AMS is first and foremost an engineering company. The AMS Engineering team utilized Solidworks (3D software) to blueprint the inlet and outlets to optimize exhaust flow. The Red Alpha Full Downpipes feature heavy gauge stainless steel to retain as much heat in the down pipe as possible. Our Engineers 3D printed the downpipes to ensure an OEM level of fitment. Our threaded O2 sensor bungs allow the use of factory O2 sensor. Our downpipes perform better and are not prone to cracking like the alternatives offered by some of the competition. AMS' Engineering Team produced a product that doesn't just perform better, they made it sound better too.