The best way to gain a prominent advantage over the competition is to do it with the MFactory Metal Plate Limited Slip Differential. The smooth consistent distribution of power to the wheels with the MFactory Plate LSD puts the power-to-the-ground and maximises your vehicle's traction. This 2-way differential will provide torque transfer during both acceleration and deceleration. This means that regardless of whether there is load (throttle) being applied to the differential or not, it will lock up during slippage. Ideal for those with track use in mind.
What exactly does an LSD do you ask? Well without an LSD your car is actually 1 wheel drive, in that it can't supply torque to both wheels at the same time and will only supply torque to the wheel with less grip, which is what the shortfall is to an open differential (what most vehicles have).
An LSD only lets the wheels spin at different speeds by a limited amount (typically this is a percentage difference) which is when the differential locks and both wheels get power. This is not how locked differentials work such as in off road trucks which supply equal torque and rotational speed to both rear wheels at the same time, which can cause issues with handling.
- Forged and Cryo-Tempered for unsurpassed toughness
- Advanced Shot Peening technology for increased surface hardness
- Coil Spring preload system ensures minimal power loss and maximum response
- Lower initial pressure ensures maximum durability and chatter-free operation
- Fully rebuildable with adjustable lock (80-100%) and option for different cam types
- Available in 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0 way options
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles