World's First custom flash tuning platform for the BMW F series. Cloud based solution with a web based interface and mobile apps for iOS and Android. Developed and tested in-house from the ground up over the course of almost 2 years prior to its November 2016 debut with new features and updates being added regularly makes the bootmod3 platform a custom BMW factory DME tuning solution like no other on the market today.
Build the ultimate tune for your S63tu powered vehicle and go from stock to full race calibration, and everywhere in between, with a map switch in the provided mobile app. bootmod3 calibrates the factory vehicle modules over the OBD port in a matter of minutes in the convenience of your driveway or anywhere internet access is available.
bootmod3 app and cloud services offer many unique features not found in any other flash tune including and currently available:
- Mobile app (iOS and Android) and Web (http://www.bootmod3.net)
- One OTS map/tune included with the purchase and any other maps labeled as "FREE"
- Datalogging over 200 diagnostic channels, up to 40 channels concurrently
- Datalog sharing and charting without a need to upload to 3rd party websites or apps using the mobile app or web browser
- Cloud based storage for map data and datalogs
- Reverting back to stock performance map and re-locking the DME to stock programming
- Live Dash - realtime vehicle parameter monitoring via in-app guages
- Read and clear trouble codes in all vehicle modules
- Reset learned adaptations (octane, knock, Valvetronic, etc)
- ECU power reset
- (Optional) Off the shelf (OTS) tunes for 91/93 octane
- (Optional) Custom tuning available through tuners in the bootmod3 Tuner Directory. bootmod3 contains a full map editor so you can tune your car yourself or with your local tuner of choice as well.
Some of the map features provided:
- Map Customization through Map Editor
- Top speed limiter removal
- Higher rev limiter
- Recalibrated Sport Gauges on iDrive
- Cold start cat heat cycle and cat efficiency check removed (for off-road use)
- Maps for upgraded turbos
- Custom Throttle mapping
- Backend Flash maps for use with piggybacks such as the JB4
*** DME removal from the engine bay is NOT REQUIRED
VEHICLE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND EMISSIONS DISCLAIMER
Some items used and/or installed by PRO TUNING FREAKS may void portions of your vehicle’s factory warranty. Some items may not be legal for “on highway use”. PRO TUNING FREAKS makes no guarantees to the legality of any parts used for “on highway vehicles” and accepts no responsibility for compliance with the vehicle’s factory warranty.