The Type Two Coil-Over is a flagship full bodied coil-over - more aggressive than the Type One, Function & Form aimed to make it the ultimate street inspired coil-over. These coilovers were built as a coil-over designer for street durability, comfort, and style, but can endure the occasional track days. A lot of customers dream of hitting the track, but the reality is they want to enjoy their pride and joy on the streets as well. A dedicated track car is not a choice for many. But that's okay, because Function & Form designed a suspension that can let you enjoy the streets or an occasional fling on the track. You pick.
In achieving this, Function & Form wanted to make a stronger product to endure the imperfections of the real world. Steel materials have been used for the lower mounts to give the shocks OEM durability. Spring rates are slightly more aggressive than a TYPE ONE, to handle occasional track duties and spirited street driving (although we always suggest safe and smart driving on public roads). Yet this did not sacrifice ride quality. Twin tube shocks are used for durability and a smoother ride on the street. These coilovers offer you a suspension that can handle the wear and tear of daily driving duties. With the TYPE TWO’s 32 levels of dampening adjustment, you can dial in ride and handling characteristics for the street or the track, giving you ultimate versatility.
- 32 levels of dampening
- Dampening adjustments made with a knob that “clicks” at each level
- Spring rates: Front 8k, Rear 16k
- Steel lower mounts for maximum strength
- Adjustable Camber Plates
- Top mounts included on applications that are applicable
- Ride height adjustable separate of pre-load
- Special oil lubrication to withstand conditions from -40 degrees Celsius to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Two year limited Function and Form Autolife Inc. warranty on coil-overs
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles