Planted Seat Bracket- Nissan 370Z (2008+) - Driver / Left
The Planted Seat Bracket is a vehicle specific bracket used as an adapter between the floor of the vehicle and an aftermarket seat and it's accessories. Because the floor of each vehicle varies and typically is not flat, a vehicle specific Seat Bracket is required for installing an aftermarket seat. We create each seat bracket using the floor of the vehicle as a reference. We literally bring each vehicle into our development center so we can create the best fitting, bolt in, universal seat bracket possible. For more specifics on installing a Planted Seat Bracket and what other components you may need please refer to our installation instructions and our Frequently Asked Questions section.
UNIVERSAL. STRONG. SECURE
Planted Seat Brackets are laser cut from 3/16 inch thick steel and hand welded to ensure weld penetration for superior strength. Each bracket is pre-slotted with hole patterns to accept sliders from most major seat manufacturers like Braum, Bride*, Cipher Auto, Cobra**, Corbeau, Momo, NRG, OMP, Racetech, Recaro, Sabelt, Sparco, Status Racing, Takata and more. There is extra space on the bracket for drilling your own hole pattern if using a slider with a less common hole pattern, or direct mounting a seat or side mount when eliminating sliders is preferred. They are finished with a black powder coat and applications are available for many vehicles, however Planted is continually looking for more vehicles to create brackets for so if you don't see your vehicle listed in the application guide please contact us and we'll add your vehicle to the vehicles wanted list.
*Bride sliders are generally made to be vehicle specific so need to have the "feet" removed to make them "universal." Bride sliders typically require drilling a new hole pattern into the Planted Seat Bracket because they come in many different widths.
**Cobra sliders come in Narrow and Wide versions. The Wide version will require elongating one hole on each slider by 1/8 Inch. The Narrow version requires no modification.
- Each Planted Seat Bracket goes through three levels of quality control to ensure our high standards are met.
- All Planted Seat Brackets are hand welded in Bellevue, WA, USA.
- We stand behind our products. If you have any issues or concerns please contact us.
- Beware of counterfeit seat brackets and other products.
- Seats come in many different shapes and sizes so not all seats will fit in all vehicles. It is up to the end user to determine if the seat will fit prior to ordering the Seat Bracket and other components.
- Many vehicles have the steering wheel offset toward the center of the vehicle. This can be accentuated when installing an aftermarket seat of a different size then the factory seat.
- Replacing a factory seat with an aftermarket seat may cause the vehicle's warning indicators to activate. This can be due to airbag, weight and/or other sensors in the factory seat that are not included in an aftermarket seat. It may be possible to eliminate these indicators with an electronic resistor but it is up to the end user to determine if a resistor will work & which resistor to use.
- Professional installation is recommended.
- By completing a purchase you acknowledge reading the above disclaimers as well as our Disclaimer page.